- New cardigan: Belt it, wrap it, button it, grab it in a novel material or shade. Wrap it over a maxi dress or belt it over your fave tank.
- Color blocking: Yep, more color blocking! But this spring you'll spy big block of color in everything from shoes with mixed materials to bangles, and, of course, a plethora of clothing.
- Wide leg pants: I'm really crushing on a pair of cream or white wide leg trousers. The images I saw from the Belk presentation ranged from bold prints to streamlined blends. Be sure to pair said pair of fresh, wide leg pantalones with a high stacked heel or...the next item on the list...
- Fashion wedge: Who else is jacked that the wedge still reigns?! ME. Glossy nude patent shades, bright corals and cobalts - it's all great for spring.
- Statement necklace: While there are still plenty of long, drapey options, we'll be spying plenty of necklaces closer up on the neck. That includes metal collars...hawt.
Have you started a spring shopping list yet?!